Monday, April 09, 2007

i hate them soo much...how much do you hate them?...


I Hate Them Soo Much….How Much Do You Hate Them?

I want more hits on my shitty site, so in classic entertainment television style,

I’m going to give the people what they want.

The skinny on the hate.

If I hate on people or disrespect them, it’s their own fault.

Mishka Reason and Pegleg have NO street cred!

Then they’re all up in the mix, free-for-all style.

The fact that people can grow up in NYC without any credible war stories is beyond me.

They’re businessmen in sweatshirts and jeaans (cause that’s what’s up these days).

I’ll continue to disrespect them whenever I feel like it, without any repercussions.

To stop me, they’ll have to shoot me with a 38, cause I eat 45’s all day.

(clearly an exaggeration. clearly)

The more times I have to explain this shit, the more clear and concise my loathing becomes for these bags of douche.

And they’re white.

(I don’t really care about this part myself but you see where I was going).

Not really real. If they’d decided to become investment bankers I wound’t give a shit.

But I have to hear about them every other week so I make snaps to deal with it.

You don’t like it, shoot me!

(unnecessary, but you get me)

Written on the BB while riding the ironhorse home, while listenig to Iron Maiden by GhostFace Killah on repeat.

I’m soo gassed up!



check out the COMMENTS....WOW WE WOW WE...

Source: IRAK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Get a Free Site Counter