Friday, December 29, 2006

the year in review...

well here we have it...the end of 2006, and what a year it has been...i'm gonna do my best to sum up my year before i make the big move to southern california, so bare with me as i will be updating this post periodically throughout the day...

well to start off...i originally started this blog for my track kids...just a way to show how their season had been progressing...



eventually turned into more what i was interested in as well as my daily occurrences...i spent a majority of 2006 tattooing the left side of my body (leg to be started in 07)



lots and lots of partying...









made some new friends...










went to a couple shows...





did a lot of camping/ hiking...



did some boardin'...



MORE TO COME...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Site Counter
Get a Free Site Counter